Built in 1907, the Lyceum, a two-story building, accomodated classrooms and social rooms for the meetings of various university and fraternal organizations. From 1910 to 1911 the DePaul High School for girls was located there. From 1912 to 1930, it was home to School of Music. In 1918, it served the Students' Army Training Corps. In 1930, the Liberal Arts Library and the President's offices moved to the building. This is when the Lyceum building began to be known as the Library and Administration building. The building was located right next to the College Theatre building, also known as "the Barn." The Lyceum was demolished in 1987. On the site where the Lyceum and the College Theatre once stood, the Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation center was built in 1999.